Thursday, March 8, 2012

Watercolor Water Lily

I haven't touched much ink this week- I have a big project coming to fruition at work on Friday.  So glad I got to relax and ink up this ODBD stamp for their Shining the Light Challenge this week. The layout of this card is SCS's Sketch Challenge this week. 
I didn't realize until I uploaded this photo that I forgot to highlight one part of the leaves- Oops!  This was the first time I watercolored this image so was a little unsure of where I was going with it. 
Ingredients for this card include:
ODBD Mother Theresa set-water lily
Calypso Coral, Not Quite Navy, Sky Blue and Naturals White Stampin' Up CS
Basic Grey dp
Cameo Coral, Baby Blue, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, and Old Olive Stampin' Up reinkers
Aqua painter, Spellbinders Cheery Lynn Flourish, edge punch, embossing folder, pearls

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your comments!

3 comments:

  1. oh this is just beautiful!! i just got the mother theresa set and you have provide me with some fantastic inspiration!! thanks for joining the shining the light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your watercoloring is beautiful. If you missed a spot I don't see it. Beautiful work. I just signed up to follow you.
    Blessings,
    Jennipher from Paper Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lee Ann!! I just love your water coloring of the lotus and your use of the SC sketch!! Thanks for joining our stamped flower challenge at the Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...