Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Quick CAS Card for Baby

I really should be out hiking on this gorgeous fall day, but after chores and errands this morning, I find myself at my craft area making cards.  What a surprise! This card is a combination of SCS 's Inspiration Challenge, which is to be inspired by something at The Corner Stork Baby Gifts and the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge this week.
Here is the inspiration-

And here is the sketch-

And here is my take on both of the above-

 I  suppose this could be a little simpler than it is, but I think it still qualifies for CAS.  I got to play with my new MFT dies and used the large scallop die on this card.  Supplies used include:
CS-Barely Banana, Naturals White, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Stamps-Coronado Island (giraffe), Teeny Tiny Wishes and All Year Cheer II (SU)
Ink-Early Espresso

Thanks so much for stopping on by!  

Lee Ann :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that giraffe! Looks like it is sketched:) Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, love that giraffe image!!! FUN card. So glad you played along in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little one would flip for this. He sleeps with 3 "raffs" every night. Great card and I'm so happy you shared it with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...