Friday, November 30, 2012

Inspired By Cracked Glass

It is Friday night and surprisingly I am still awake.  I decided to get a jump start on Saturday's Inspiration Challenge at SCS.  This card came together very quickly compared to some of the time consuming, lack of mojo, cards lately. 


I love how this turned out.  Here is my inspiration piece-


I stamped a piece of Whisper White CS in Black Craft ink with the Sanded Background stamp and then clear embossed it.  I sponged Pool Party and then Island indigo at the bottom, So Saffron and More Mustard in the middle and then Cajun Craze at the top.  The panel is mounted on Basic Black CS and has a narrow band of black CS with the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set stamped in Black craft, clear embossed and then sponged with So Saffron and More Mustard layered on top. 
All products are Stampin Up. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...