Sunday, January 6, 2013

Favorite CAS Cards of 2012

This post is just a wee bit late as it is January 6th already.  However, I really wanted to do a "year in review" type of post, only in this case it is my Favorite CAS Cards of 2012.  Tomorrow I will post my Favorites of 2012 (non-cas cards).  Here they are, in no particular order-











I am pretty thrilled with these cards as a year ago I did not even know what a CAS card was! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I'm amazed you haven't been making CAS cards longer, because you really know how to ROCK them!
    Truly!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...