Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spotlight on Sweet Stamp Shop

Hello Everyone!
Today I have the honor of being featured on the Sweet Stamp Blog and the pleasure of sharing with you some of the cards I have made with one of their newest releases, Eye Love.  You can see my card for the Release Day of this set here.
I really enjoyed playing with patterns using the set, with its cute little circles and oval.


I really love the trendy ombre color effect as well as the rainbow color spectrum trend, so I did that here, coloring with my Prismacolor pencils. 


Here I stamped a row of circles on gingham dp and fussy cut it out into a scalloped border.  I used my Simply Scored to add scoring beneath the fabulous sentiment, for a sweet, vintage-looking, romantic card.
  

Lastly, I used my favorite stamp, this fabulous "always" sentiment, and added beautiful Authentique dp for a shabby chic, romantic card.  I think the stitching really adds some great detail, along with the lace and the bow.  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog; you are so appreciated!  

Have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  :)




2 comments:

  1. Love both of your Always cards! Gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty cards! The last is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...