Thursday, November 28, 2013

Officially the Christmas Season!

Hello Everyone! 

I am still pleasantly stuffed from my Thanksgiving meal! I hope all of my U.S. friends had a wonderful and filling Thanksgiving as well!  It is easy to forget in the busyness of life to stop and be thankful for all of the little blessings we experience each and every day; God has blessed us with so much and I love that we have a day set aside specifically to thank Him for the blessings he has bestowed upon us. 

So now that we have entered the Official Christmas Season, it is time to think about gift giving!  Have you planned your Christmas gift list yet?  Maybe you are braving the stores and the lines on Black Friday;  I am all ready for Christmas shopping with my Z Becky Brown purse and original purse insert.


I love that I can personalize my purses for each season, celebration, holiday, even wardrobe outfit!
This purse liner went together very quickly.  I used multiple images to create my collage Christmas scene and my inspiration came from Pinterest.
 

  Once I saw this image on Pinterest, I knew exactly what I was going to do!  I love when that happens!  I used a woodgrain image (Stampin' Up) on the panel background and then masked off a line along the bottom of the purse liner.  I stamped images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (deer, reindeer, single tree, star, and postmark), Impression Obsession (grouping of trees), Stampin' Up (flourish) and Heartfelt Creations (round sentiments, holly flourish), using Cherry Cobbler ink for all of them.  Using a Cherry Cobbler marker, I drew a line along the edge of the masked off area.  Lastly, I used my color spritzer to spritz Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand ink.  This was sooo simple!
Not interested in making your own liner?  Z Becky Brown carries an extensive line of inserts; all you have to do is pop them in your purse! 
A Z Becky Brown purse would make a fabulous Christmas gift for any purse-loving woman on your Christmas list (and what woman doesn't love purses?)!  You can check them out here.

I will leave you with a few photos of my afternoon at the Missouri Botanical Gardens.  I am so very grateful to live so close to such a beautiful place~


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!  Happy shopping! 

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to wish you a very Merry Christmas Season! I have begun the march to Dec. 25 here in these parts! Love your purse and thanks for sharing the pictures of the botanical gardens. I especially loved the moss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...