Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CAS Study and an Inspired Sketch

Hi Everyone!
Over the last couple of weeks I have been admiring a card/sketch done by Chupa.  I was very intrigued by it and wanted to give it a try. My idea for the sketch was also a perfect fit for the CASE Study Challenge, which I am just sneaking in under the wire.


This is the sketch that I used-


This sketch is from Chupa's current sketch challenge.
And I can't forget Simon Says Stamp's Challenge- Snow.

...And Curtain Call has this great inspiration pic-


Great Impressions asks us to "add glitter". 

That is it for me-I really need to get to bed, LOL!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-
Stamps- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Spectacular Snowflakes, Heartfelt Creations (sentiment), Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge, PTI- Winter Penguin Mini Stamp Set
Paper- Neenah Solar White, SU Pool Party, Early Espresso, Silver Glitter Paper
Ink- Pool Party, Early Espresso
Other- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Large Snowflake Dies, Heartfelt Creations Leaf Dies, Verve flourish dies, bling, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect, Lee Ann! Wow... so glad to know I inspired to to create such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love the colors and the sparkle on the snowflake! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blog surfing because I can't sleep. This was SOOO worth the lack of zzzz's. Beautiful. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally fabulous! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Ann your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a really pretty card! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lee Ann. Love the cluster of snowflakes and the arrangement. The dry embossed one looks great in the background... and I just heart the silver one! What a fabulous design! Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love your card! Your attention to detail is great. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really classy looking card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Great Impressions this month.

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the well-deserved honor from Curtain Call, Lee Ann!! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...