Thursday, January 9, 2014

CAS Cardinals

Hello Everyone! 
We are on Snow Day Number 4; I am hopeful that tomorrow things go smoothly.  Today I decided to whip up a few simple Thank You cards for some of the students at school.  This is what I came up with~


Very quick and easy, I stamped the Serene Silhouette image in Stazon black on the cs.  Then I inked up the cardinals with a red marker, followed by the branches with a black marker, and stamped it on another piece of white cs.  I inked up the En Francais image but purposefully did not get full coverage on the stamp.  I stamped off once and then stamped image lightly over the solid black silhouette image.  The sentiment was inked up with Stazon and stamped. The red cardinal image was cut out with a Deco Label Die and popped up with dimensionals over the base image. 
I tend to be a very slow stamper; this is probably one of the fastest cards I have made and is very easy to duplicate.
Hope you are staying warm and have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Serene Silhouettes, En Francais, One in a Million
Paper- Whisper White
Ink-Stazon Black, Smoky Slate
Other- Deco Label Framelits, Dimensionals, Real Red and Black markers

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee Ann
    I really like quick and easy cards like this! Very nice.
    Cindy Kemna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...