Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CAS Play

Hi Everyone and Happy Hump Day! 
I relaxed a bit tonight and did some just-for-fun stamping for a few fun challenges.  I found the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch to be intriguing-



This is an extremely CAS card for me, but I really had fun designing it.  I chose to not take the sketch literally, but instead worked with the basic components.  I used one of my all time favorite Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' sets for this card, Across the Miles.
I used the latest Colour Me Color Challenge-LOVE these colors together!


Shopping Our Stash asks us to make a card with a Miss You theme this week.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog Challenge is an Anything Goes Challenge. 

Thanks so much for visiting, I really do appreciate it! Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)
 
Supplies Used-
Stamps- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Across the Miles
Paper- Fourishes White cs
Ink- So Saffron, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette

16 comments:

  1. Incredible card. Love the CASness of it!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, and on the Miss You challenge at Shopping our stash. thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the use of our colours and that fun sketch! This is such a sweet design, a real keeper :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...!, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Lee Ann! I love that little plane and map, what a perfect missing you card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lee Ann, the stamp and sentiment are perfect for the "Miss You" challenge! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee Ann, this is beautiful! It has a fresh, contemporary look that I love. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. Happy Stamping! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee Ann, this is just fabulous! I really love your style. I wish I could do CAS. You did a fantastic job of combining 3 challenges to come up with one stunning project! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous CAS card sentiment. Great job with our challenge colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! I love this take on the sketch. You really made the most of it and your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I love the way you stamped the map in the background! Amazing work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elegant design! Love the multi colors you layered together on the design. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your take on the CASE sketch. This makes an excellent miss you card for that challenge as well. I like the colors you've used. This is a very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! I love the 'faded' map!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow, wow, wow! what an utterly gorgeous C&S card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (miss you!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...