Monday, February 17, 2014

Fresh Sketch

Good Morning! 
I am enjoying a fun day off seeing as it is President's Day.  Good thing too, as we have freezing rain this morning-anyone else done with winter? 
I was intrigued by the Freshly Made Sketches sketch this week and have always been intimidated by this style of sketch, so I decided to give it a go~


I die cut 8 butterflies into my white background layer and the stamped and die cut the butterflies, using the ombre effect in pinks.  I placed all but one butterfly into its negative space.  The one butterfly has bigger dreams- to fly.  
Please pardon the poor picture; good lighting/sunshine has been at a premium lately!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Magnificent Monarchs, God is Bigger
Paper-Flourishes white cs
Ink-Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Raspberry
Other Magnificent Monarchs dies


4 comments:

  1. Clever take on the sketch! I love the negative butterfly cut out! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Lee Ann ... those ombré butterflies are so pretty ... and I love all that wonderful white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lee Ann this card is so lovely! Your butterflies are so pretty and how effective is the one butterfly flying away from the negative cut out? Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...