Sunday, March 30, 2014

Green = Spring!

Good Morning and Happy Sunday everyone!

Things are actually starting to green up around here and my neighbor's  forsythia is ready to bloom.  I am ready, too!  For me, spring means green, and lucky for me, it is my favorite color.  I decided I was in need of something green for my Z Becky Brown purse.
Over at SCS, the featured stamper today is jkanack, and I found a little something green to inspire me.

 I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil and various sprays and sponged inks to create my design.  There is one stamp used, and that is the Stampin' Up Woodgrain background stamp (love that thing!) to give a bit of texture to the overall purse liner.
To make, sponge color over a couple of different leaf images to all sides of the liner.  Stamp Woodgrain Background image to entire liner.  Spritz on different shades of green inks/coloring mediums.  Outline leaves with Micron black pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have an absolutely glorious Sunday!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Stampin' Up Woodgrain Background stamp
Paper- Neenah white cs
Ink- Lucky Limeade, Pistachio,  Pear Pizzazz, River Rock
Other- The Crafter's Workshop stencil, Micron Black pen, Tattered Angels Stone Mist, Tattered Angels Gold Mist, Studio Calico Mister Huey's Sprays in Clover and in Pickle. 



2 comments:

  1. How cute is that. Love your design for the bag, it really looks fresh and inviting. What will they think of next, just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project....and purses...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...