Thursday, October 23, 2014

More Inspiration with the Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Dies

Hello All and Happy Thursday!

I have been noticing some really amazing wreaths on Pinterest lately and was inspired to make a wreath using the Top Dog Dies Fall Foliage Dies.  Yes, I know, I have been using these dies for a lot of projects.  I cannot seem to help myself; I LOVE fall and these dies are the perfect size- even for my wreath!


This was actually a very simple project.  I picked up a variety of felt squares and this sweet little wreath from Joanne Fabrics.  I simply die cut my leaves and hot glued them in place once I was happy with their placement.
While you cannot see it in this photo, the embossed leaf veins even show up on the felt- very cool!  I love burlap and that seemed like the go-to bow to finish the wreath.
Top Dog Dies has a special going on right now, through October 26th- get the 3 piece Fall Foliage Die Set FREE with any $50 purchase!   Thanks in advance if you make a purchase through the link here as I get credit for your purchase.  
Thank YOU!

That's it for me today; I hope I have inspired you to create!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...