Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas from Top Dog Dies (and Me)!

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick post today as everyone is busy busy with last minute preparations for Christmas.
I am sharing a very simple and quick CAS card using a non-Christmas die for my card.


I used my Top Dog Dies Cool Cats Die Set and made them Christmas ready by adding scarf and holly.  The scarf and holly are both dies from the Top Dog Dies Darling Deer Die Set.  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Christmas Silhouettes Stamp Set. 
That's it!  Quick, clean and festive!  I love this card!


Thanks so much for stopping by and if you should decide to shop at Top Dog Dies with their great selection of dies, I thank you in advance for shopping with the links above as I get credit for your purchase.  Thank You!

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...