Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dazzling and Masculine

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

The countdown is on to Valentine's Day and I have another masculine card for the Add a Little Dazzle Wednesday Challenge.  This week we have a color challenge, Dark Chocolate and Scarlet Red.


Here is your inspiration photo~


I struggled with this one, mainly due to lack of MOJO, but once I decided to keep it simple, it came together quickly.  I used my PTI Phrase Play #1 mini stamp set and coordinating die.  The 'You' is die cut in Dark Chocolate Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal and the hearts and words 'are my' are die cut in Scarlet Red Craft Metal.  The dull finish of the Dark Chocolate metal keeps it masculine and the shine of the Scarlet Red metal is just enough to give it that special something.
My background panel is the Hardwood Stamp from SU, stamped in Early Espresso on Crumb Cake cs.  The tag is also cut from Crumb Cake cs and the craft metal words were placed using the Inlaid Die Technique.  Since my tag is up on dimensionals, I had to keep he words from falling out the back, so I taped them in place with Scor-Tape on the back side of the tag to secure them.
A bit of Hemptique twine and the shiny Scarlet Red hearts ( die cut with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps dies) finish off the card.
I am linking this up to-
House of Cards- 'Love'
Addicted to Stamps and More- Anything Goes
{Pin}spirational- Has a great inspiration photo with hearts, weathered wood, and burlap.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Red and Pink
Papertake Weekly- Hearts and Flowers
Allsorts Challenge- Love is All Around
Just Us Girls-









Check out the Add a Little Dazzle Blog to see more inspiration from the uber talented Design Team!  Then play along and link your card up to the blog!  As always, there is a giveaway!

If you would like to try Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal in your crafting, 
you can get it HERE!  Thanks so much in advance as I get 
credit for your purchase!  
THANK YOU!

Hope you play along with us!  

 http://wp.me/p45iyt-4Q3

Thanks so much for stopping by; have a wonderful week!  
Happy Valentine's Day!

Lee Ann  :)

21 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Lee Ann! I'm so scared to work with my metal sheets - each time a new challenge pops up, I think, OKAY - today's the day! Lol.....still chicken :) Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the metal letters and thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lack of Mojo....are you kidding me...this is fabulous!!! Love the metallic letters and hearts! Super job! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Just Us Girls...and please won't you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning, Lee Ann. I love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it looks like you Mojo is doing well :). Fabulous, love the background and love how you did the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Lee Ann! I love your choice of elements and the woodgrain background is perfect!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this is what lack of MOJO looks for you, it is working! LOVE this clean design and shine in the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the background was patterned paper....what an amazing wood stamp that must be!!! This is one amazing card and I'm in love with all the glossy black. Very happy you shared this with us at ATSM this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week with your project and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's Day! Such a pretty card! Love the metallic hearts! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great guy card! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to keep it neutral with just a delightful splash of colour :) Thank you so much for taking the time out to share a little love with us gals at Addicted to Stamps and More...! Hope you will join us again next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm wayyyy behind in commenting, as you can see :) I love each and every detail on this beauty, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the way this looks, Lee Ann! The metal looks so shiny against the background! Totally my look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Your letters are awesome--I need those metal sheets! Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your clean and simple card, LeeAnn, and the use of the craft metal on the card is very clever. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HOC :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome masculine card! I love the clean design! Thank you for joining our Word Cue Challenge at the House of Cards.
    Ruza ~ HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVEEEE your card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...