Saturday, July 18, 2015

Some New Stash

Good Morning everyone!  This is my second post of the day; if you are looking for my Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge post, scroll down or click HERE
I just got some new Stampin' Up goodies and decided to ink up a couple of sets.  I know I have said this before, but I can never have too many sympathy cards.  It is the most asked for card from people I work with.  Because of this, I have decided to add to my sympathy stash.  I used the 'You've Got This' and Tin of Cards for this card~


I added the word 'with' from a sentiment in the 'Simply Sketched' set.  The flower and the word, 'sympathy' are embossed in gold.  The flower is colored with Copic markers. 
As you can see, I fussy cut the flower out and left off the stem.  I used the leaves, tucking them under the flower.  
I used the sketch from Viva La Verve~

and my colors are from Colour Me...


Thanks for stopping by! 

Lee Ann 

Supplies Used-
Stamps- SU Simply Sketched, You've Got This, Tin of Cards
Paper-SU Whisper White, Vellum, Brushed Gold
Ink-Soft Sky, Memento Tuxedo Black, gold ep
Other- Copics

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...simply stunning Lee Ann. I love that gold embossing around your gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Gold is the new black, I feel! It is such a wonderful combination of gold embossing with the color palette. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LeeAnn, this is so elegant and beautifully colored. You have such a great eye for composition and color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! The added touch of gold really takes this card to the next level. Thank you very much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...! Be sure to come back on Wednesday and join in the fun for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...