Wednesday, August 5, 2015

One Layer Wreath

Hello Everyone and Happy Hump Day! 

Today I took a break from working on my kitchen and family room overhaul and decided to give a couple of challenges a try. 



I fell in love with the newest colors from Colour Q ~


I also spotted a card at Muse that I found very inspiring; I have only played that challenge once so I thought I would give it a go.  I have had this stamp since PTI released it and had yet to use it.  I am so uncomfortable with cards that are this cas.  But I was so inspired at Muse, that I felt I could do it.
This is also a one layer card (OLC) so I am feeling pretty good about this!  LOL!
I added a few bitty seed beads for just a bit of bling, and if you couldn't tell, also to cover up the oops that occurred, of course with the last image stamped.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of these transitional colours - they're almost fall, but still very summery! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann....this is so beautiful! I used the same set from PTI and really love your take. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops....forgot to thank you for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, Lee Ann ... and so deliciously CAS ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these wreaths and you have shown in beautifully!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and lovely colors too, Lee Ann. Super CAS and great take on the Muse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee Ann, this is so pretty! I adore the colors you used -- percent for the challenges and a great take on Joan's Muse card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty - beautiful CAS design! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...