Sunday, January 31, 2016

Back to Florals with Some Gorgeous Inspiration!

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  We had some wonderfully unseasonably warms temps here in St Louis this weekend.  I was able to get in a little yard work on Saturday.  It also allowed me to get outside to take photos of some cards.  I have reclaimed my dining room table -it used to be my photography location for my cards.  I have had a tough time finding another spot with good lighting, so getting outside this weekend was a pleasant surprise.


I have an extremely ambitious and talented blogging friend, whom many of you may know, Lesley Croghan of Always Playing with Paper.  She has started more challenge blogs than anyone I know!  Just recently, she has started providing us with a weekly inspiration photo.  This week, I am honored to be asked to guest design for her, using this beautiful photo~


The rustic vase and sweet bouquet reminded me of cottage gardens and was the perfect opportunity to ink up this gorgeous new-to-me Power Poppy image.  My Prismacolor Pencils have been sorely neglected and I got them out as well, to color the flowers on kraft.  The sentiment is from PTI; it is heat embossed.

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamps Work it Wednesday Challenge, 'Use something New' as well as Just Us Girls- 'Tic Tac Toe'- Flowers, stamps and die cuts.


Also linking up to The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe Challenge- 'Flowers, Die Cuts, Yellow' and 'Die Cuts, Pink, Girly'.
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you over at the Inspired by All the Little Things Challenge!

Lee Ann  :)

15 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous card, Lee Ann! You did such an amazing job with the inspiration photo. Thank you for being my Creative Guest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, you are so right about our weather! Hope we don't get hammered in Feb. and March! Your card is stunning, and such a perfect take on the inspiration photo. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card you have made!
    A beautiful stamp and your colouring is amazing :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Ann, this is sooooooo beautiful! I love every thing about this lovely card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring!! Fun being Lesley's Guestie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. The flowers pop so beautifully off the kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings Lee Ann, wow what a stunning design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lee Ann! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Lee Ann, I saw this on FB and just had to visit and see it close up! It's gorgeous, and your pencil coloring is stunning! I just love the layout you've used with the flowers and the embellishments! Stunning! So glad the weather warmed up for you! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You colored flowers that bright with colored pencils? Come and teach me!! These are gorgeous! Love your card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is gorgeous on this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous coloring on kraft! Wow! Love those Power Poppy images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous Lee Ann! Wow I love those bold colours on the kraft! It’s so beautifully vibrant and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is so bright and beautiful! Gorgeous floral card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a scrumptious creation! I forgot how much I love the look of stamping on kraft! Stunning, and a perfect take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...