Saturday, January 16, 2016

Looking Forward to a New Year

Hi Everyone!

I have been mia for a bit- out of mojo and taking a bit of a crafty break.  It is only when I take a break that I realize just how much I have been neglecting thngs at home!
And then slowly, the craft room starts calling my name, lol!  It has gotten quite cold in St Louis so it seemed only right to stay inside a warm house in my jammies, crafting all day!
I was itching to ink up this gorgeous Unity image, Sparklie Beth Girl.  It can be so versatile- wedding, prom, Sweet 16- but I decided to use it, along with the sentiment from the Dream of Being Stamp Set, to encourage a friend with big ideas for 2016.


The dress was a challenge, to say the least!  The pinky purple bodice is embellished with glitter.  The sentiment is heat embossed in black.  As usual, I love my Simon Says Stamp sequins!
I am linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More~  'Anything Goes'

...And The Mixed Media Card Challenge~  'Beginnings'.  My two mixed media elements are sequins and glitter.

...As well as Fusion~  I was inspired by the gorgeous colors!


As well as Inkspirational- I chose color palette 14- pink, banana and slate.

I will be back soon with Valentine cards galore!  I promise it will be sooner than a week or two.  :)

Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann :)

12 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lee Ann! Such amazing details and color, and I just adore that image! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is beautiful, Lee Ann. Love the bodice and the pink and yellowy gold combination. Thanks for playing along at ATSM and The Mixed Media Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring -- she looks like she is glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Unity Stamps and this one is gorgeous! You colored it so well! I hope We see you again at Addicted To Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lee Ann, this is amazing! Beautiful image and so beautifully colored! I can only imagine how gorgeous it is in person. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! Love the coloring! I have that stamp, too!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image, and fabulous colouring! Thanks for playing along at the Mixed Media Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning! Your dress looks amazing, you really nailed this card and the color combo too. Wow!! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love your coloring :) awesome quote..

    ReplyDelete
  11. So dramatic. Love those feathers gracing the edge. Thanks for joining us at the MMCC this month, Lee Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stunning! I love your colour choices - fantastic card! Thanks for sharing at the Mixed Media Card challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...