Monday, January 11, 2016

Scootin' with the SugarPea Designs Sketch!

Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone is staying warm!  Winter has finally arrived in St Louis and we are in single digit numbers today.  Needless to say, I am in my jammies and there is a fire in the fireplace!  :)

Have you played along with the latest SugarPea Designs Challenge Sketch yet?  This sketch was great for a quirky collage style valentine~


I really like how this turned out; I flipped the sketch~
 

I can never have too many valentine cards and I can think of a few people who enjoy adventures with their loved ones. I used the fun scooter from the Wanderlust Stamp Set.  Colored with Copics and fussy cut the scooter out.  The light turquoise layer is sponged; afterwards, I decided to add to the collage'y' look by adding the striped dp.  The bracket border was made with a bitty bracket stamp that is a part of the Wanderlust set.  Sentiment strips finish it off.
The colors are from the Paper Players Challenge; thanks Claire for some great colors!

 As well as The Card Concept~


I was inspired by the heart and the colors.  Honestly, I just could not do another card with a mug of something hot, LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can link your card for the SugarPea Challenge up HERE!

Lee Ann  :)

10 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! I love the text print heart !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, this is so FUN! A perfect Valentine for anyone! So happy you joined my challenge at the Paper Players this week! You made my colors shine! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you were inspired by the Card Concept colors and the heart for your fun, adventurous card! I'm assuming it's too cold for that scooter where you live, but it sure does look like a fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a fabulous card using the challenge colors in a brilliant way!
    Thanks for joining the Paper Players !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card,so fun! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at The card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little card and I love your mix of patterned papers. Great use of the challenges---thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card Lee Ann. Thanks for playing at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the fun CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with the Card Concept challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LeeAnn, this is adorable, I love this little scooter..I think I'm going to have to join this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute scooter! I love the heart from the pattern papers and the bright bold colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...