Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Another SugarPea Designs Sketch!

Hello!
We are back with the final sketch of May at SugarPea Designs SugarSketch.  Here in St Louis, we are also in the home stretch- the final week of school!  Next week I will be in Arizona!
This week's sketch was truly a challenge for me, but I really like what I ended up with~


Yes, I think this image from the Twinkle Twinkle Stamp Set is sweet as can be.  I colored her with Copics and fussy cut her out from her window scene, creating my own star-filled window with squares of cs.  I added an extra layer to the background, using the largest of the flags from the Stitched Flags SugarCuts Dies.
There is lots more inspiration from the rest of the team~

Claire Broadwater
 Deanne Kay
Jeanne Jachna
Karren Johnson

Laura Jane
 
Lee Ann Barrett
WE can't wait to see you in the gallery!  Remember, the more you play, the more chances you have to win!  See all of the details and rules HERE. 

I am linking up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- 'Anything Goes'
Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed week!  
Lee Ann  :)  

7 comments:

  1. Love your card, it has all come together perfectly. Looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this??? I love the little scene you created!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the sketch!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet! I love the colors and the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you do with this cute set, Lee Ann! And your fussy cutting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the starry night and all the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, beautiful and I love that sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...