Thursday, July 20, 2017

Feeling Blue with Today's Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

I have been away from the craft desk for a while, as I went on another trip out to Colorado.  What a beautiful place Rocky Mountain National Park is!  Pics below, if interested, but you are here for the new challenge!
The challenge at The Challenge this week is all about your color choice- black and white plus one color!

Goodness, it seems I never can have enough sympathy cards.  Seems that is all I make these days.
I went CAS with this card, using a small floral image from Power Poppy's Countryside Bouquet Stamp Set.  I stamped the image several times, colored and then fussy cut them out.
For texture and depth, I used white embossing paste and a stencil to create a background for my flowers. Once dry, I adhered my flowers and the sentiment strip.  My favorite sequins finish it off.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stop by the blog for all of the other design team members' amazing inspiration and then JOIN us! 

I am linking up to Curtain Call Challenge as I was inspired by the colors in this weeks pic~


And, as mentioned above, a few pictures from my trip-







Thanks for visiting!  Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card. Love the pretty blue flowers. TFS
    Also enjoyed the photos from your trip to Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love blue but for some reason I never reach for them first. Silly me since your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Lee Ann! Love the flourish behind your beautifully colored blooms. I am so glad you could play along with Power Poppy's Hues to Use challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, Lee Ann!! Love the vellum behind the beautifully coloured flowers. The Rockies are quite something aren't they :) Glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Ann this is gorgeous. The flourished background with the flowers in front is fabulous and such beautiful coloring. A wonderful sympathy card. Thanks for playing in our Hues to Use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, these flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee Ann, this is gorgeous! I love the embossing paste behind these beautiful blooms! Yes, it always seem like sympathy cards are needed to often. Your photos of your trip are amazing! I hope to make it there one day! So happy you had a great trip! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos to view on my birthday (20th) thanks for sharing them! Love. Love, love Unity Stamps. The quality is outstanding !! I love the theme of people, that we can create with! My first love was perfect for my sons fathers day card! The show and tell is a favorite of mine ~ enjoying all the creative ideas & talents from all who post!Also love the hops! Happy crafting!
    S. Fann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...