Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Purple

Hi All!

Purple.  NOT a color you see me use much.  Nor wear.  Nor have around my house.  But, the challenge at  Less is More this week is 'Purple'.  I had the perfect image for it that I was inspired to color by Kathy Racoosin.  She is hosting her famous 30 day coloring challenge and on day 1 she colored a beautiful floral.  So, I decided floral and purple.  And I like it!


Edit-Another photo, because the poor lighting continued to bug me.  :D

 
I used this gorgeous Altenew floral and colored it with Copics.  I sponged a background at the top to act as a border edge for the fussy cut floral panel.  The whole flower is brushed with clear Wink of Stella. I am linking up to Casology, where this week's challenge is 'Glimmer'. 
That's it for me!  I think the photographing of the card took longer than the card, lol!  I don't know about you but I am looking forward to spring and summer light!  Dull, dark, winter days make for yucky pictures.
Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann 

6 comments:

  1. This is beautifully colored. Lovely flower. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. I love your coloring and purple is perfect for this card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! Your card is absolutely beautiful ! Your colouring is just stunning and your design a delight ! And don't worry, your photo does show the beautiful Glimmer of the Wink of Stella ! A wonderful take on our challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye-poppingly stunning. Gorgeous use of purple tones, exquisite colouring and a beautiful CAS card too. Love it and I'm sure the recipient will too. Thanks for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lee Ann! The black/gray leaves are a wonderful contrast to the purple. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, great copic colouring. Love the classic layout and the added shimmer.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...