Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Rose Garden

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I am still working on turning coloring projects into cards.  I think this is my current fave- and
I used two flower images from hobby lobby to do it.

I kept it very simple- die cut the panel using a MFT die and added a sentiment from Altenew.

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Make Your Own Background.

I am also linking up to Fusion Card Challenge, where I used the inspiration photo~



Thanks so much for dropping in!

Lee Ann 

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing floral creation. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful floral goodness! You rarely see red except at Christmas, so this is a real standout in our gallery - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...