Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2026

CAS Whale

 Hello Friends!  

I hope everyone had a wonderful and patriotic 4th of July!  We had a bit of storm damage here with a huge tree limb going down, but once power was restored, it wasn't anything to lose sleep over.  

I was intrigued by the inspiration photo for this week's Inspired By Challenge.  I came up with this CAS card.  


Here is the inspiration photo~


The whale is a Lesia Zgharda design; sentiment is from Creative Worship Stamps.  I used some Altenew Brass Shimmer Relief Paste with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs for the background.  A few white sequins finish the card.  
I am also linking up to the Alphabet Challenge- E is for Embossing, wet,
as well as Addicted to CAS, Pattern   

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  

5 comments:

  1. Wow Lee Ann, I love your interpretation so much! Your card is just beautiful and even though it is CAS, it is clear you put time and thought into it. And the verse is so perfect for it! Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J (inkblocks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that paste is amazing, love all the shimmer and dimension! Great card, thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!!!!! Thank you for joining us for the Inspired by...Challenge. ~Von Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shimmering paste looks awesome behind the big guy! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That whale is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!