Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2026

Getting Peachy

 Me Again!  

These large florals from Altenew have always been one of my favorites.  I tend to go red with them, but this time I tried a pale peach- and with the brown leaves, I love them!  


I colored the poppies with Copics and then fussy cut them out.  


I added brown foliage using the same stamp set (Wallpaper Art).  


I darkened the centers of the flowers with a black micron pen.  The sentiment is from Creative Worship Stamps.  A few light brown sequins finish the card.  

I am linking up to the following-


Just Us Girls for their wonderful inspiration mood board this week with the peachy pinks and the vintage brown tones! 


Triple B Challenge where I used blooms, of course.  

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Triple B Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job of coloring those flowers, Lee Ann, and they look wonderful with the brown leaves. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors, Lee Ann, I love the peach and brown florals. Fussy cut to perfection! Thanks for sharing this lovely card with a very special sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful inspired card! Your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at JUGS. ps for some reason, I have been thinking about our fun dessert ride. To funny your card showed up! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous Lee Ann and oh so peachy. Beautifully blended and wow to the fussy cutting. Thanks for sharing this stunning card with us at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!