Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Flourished Daffodils

Hello, everyone!  I was able to get some stamp time in this evening, and decided to play along with the Flourishes November challenge-

 I chose daffodils for my image, yellow as my monochromatic color, Stampin' Up dsp for my patterned paper and some rhinestone bling to finish it off.

This layout was actually very fun to work with, even though initially I was unsure of it.  I used my Mini Vintage Ovals from Verve for the first time and I think they worked wonderfully on this card. The daffodils were watercolored with an aquapainter and fussy cut out.
 Thanks so much for stopping by during this busy week before Thanksgiving.

Blessings!

Lee Ann :)

Supplies used for this card-
Stamps-daffodils from Stampendous, sentiment from Stampin' Up's Trust God
Paper-Stampin' Up Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Patterns dsp and other retired dsp
Ink-Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Stazon Black
Other-MFT Circle die, ribbon (unknown), Verve Mini Vintage Oval dies, bling (Micheal's), Scalloped circle die Spellbinders, dimensionals, aquapainter

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job with these daffodils! I so love a great yellow card, they are just so cheerful. Beautifully done and thanks for playing along with us this month at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great fussy-cutting and watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty! love the soft colors and the rhinestones around the circle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love how the patterned paper reflects the daffodils! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Very vibrant with yellow and great coloring. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Progressive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...