Monday, January 30, 2017

Thinking Spring and Sunny Days

Hi Everyone! 

I am starting to get back into the swing of stamping and of coloring.  I played along in a couple of challenges using this super sweet Unity Image ~


I colored this beauty with Copics.  The scalloped edges were die cut with a small scallop die from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. 
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday~

I am also linking up to the fabulous Darnell's NBUS challenge.  For those of you who are not familiar with this, means using a never before used schtuff item.  My stamp is fresh out of the package and finally saw some ink!

That's it for me!  Have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann 


7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the yellow you've surrounded the image in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very lovely and the coloring of this image is splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card and had to come take a closer look because that image is just gorgeous and so is your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card, you are right back into it. the colouring is perfect and wonderful stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute. Great card with perfect coloring and good image - a card I would make. I pinned this card on my Unity folder on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Lee Ann! You really are an expert with the Copics and I love your scallop edging! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10 and for your get well wishes in your comment! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card Lee Ann. Fantastic coloring on the sweet image. Hope to see you back and crafting again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...