Thursday, June 22, 2017

New Bella and Challenges

Hi Everyone!

I played in the Stamping Bella Challenge this week as I was totally drawn to the inspiration photo.  And, I had a NBUS image that was just calling for me to color!


Isn't this a gorgeous photo???

I used the newest sketch from Fusion Challenge~

I am also linking up to Seize the Birthday- 'Anything Goes'-


And Time Out Challenges- 'Celebrations'.

The background, is not really what I was going for, but my gesso and Colorbursts were not working with me!
Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute! Love the sentiment and your coloring! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love your colouring and the fantastic design of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Lee Ann! Love the colouring. Thanks so much or playing at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo pour avoir réussi le challenge de "Seize the Birthday".
    Cette carte est adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...