Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Top Dog Announcement!

Hi Everyone!

I have more super fun news to share!  I am amongst the newest members of the Top Dog Dies Design Team!  Can I just say this is going to be fun!?  I am thankful for the opportunity to with work with such a talented team of ladies and am looking forward to the next 6 months!

Today's card uses a beautiful Top Dog Die corner die from the Decorative Corners Set as well as the Heart Border Die.


I die cut the Heart Border die from Neenah Solar White cardstock and backed it with Curious Metallic Cryogen White Cardstock for a bit of shimmer (all of the cs used is from CutCardStock).  I used a corner die to add a scallop trim to my Heart Border die, using the colors Coral from the Basis Sample Pack, as well as Orange Fizz, Berrylicious, Bubble Gum and Cotton Candy from the Pop Tones Sample Pack.  My scalloped border was mounted on a strip of Neenah Solar White cs that was embossed with a SU polka dot ef and then mounted on a piece of Pink Lemonade cs.  A sheer organza ribbon was wrapped around the heart border panel and tied in a bow. 
I stamped my greeting and cut a notch in it for a banner. The background of the banner is stamped with a sentiment, 'for baby' in Blush Blossom.  Smaller banners were added and pearls, a button and white baker's twine finish off the card.
My inspiration for this card came from the Curtain Call Challenge, where Top Dog Dies is the sponsor this week!  You still have time to play if you hurry!


 I am also linking this up to Virginia's View Challenge, where this week the challenge is Die Cuts.



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Stampin' Up Make a Wish, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper- CutCardStock Neenah Solar White, Curious Metallics Cryogen White, Pop Tones and Basis packs
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Blush Blossom
Other- Top Dog Dies Heart Border Die, Decorative Corners Set, square punch, SU embossing folder, CutCardstock Sheer Organza Ribbon, SU retired button and white Baker's Twine, bling

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lee Ann!! and welcome to the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee Ann! What a gorgeous celebratory design! Love the soft colors and layering! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm not in the least surprised! I really like your style of cards, Lee Ann, and you have such attention to detail. Not too little, not too much...always just right. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...