Sunday, August 13, 2017

Finally, Back to Blogging

Hi Everyone!

My computer has been out for repair and that means no blogging for a while.  How I missed it!  We are so dependent on technology.  Personally, I hate that we have become so attached to it.
Anyway, back to blogging!  I have made several cards over the last week, many of which were for challenges that have since ended.  But this one is for the current Fusion challenge- love the sketch!


Here is the sketch~

 I just received my Power Poppy order and could not wait to stamp up this set.  I have another one, almost identical.  I used my MISTI for image placement.  I figured I may as well do two cards since the MISTI makes it so easy to stamp using masking.  On this card, to incorporate the sketch, I fussy cut along my floral edge.
I amd also linking up to the Power Poppy blog and their monthly challenge.  This month we are to combine two different sets.  I used Pure Prairie Spirit for the sentiment and  Peony Muse for the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann

3 comments:

  1. Wow your flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are on a roll, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...