Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Watercoloring with Addicted to Stamps and More

Hello Everyone!

Happy August!  It is almost time to head back to work for me.  I am trying to get ahead on all of my posts for the month.
There is a new challenge up at Addicted to Stamps and More~


This week we have a great photo inspiration for you~


I used the emboss resist technique with watercolors and clear embossing powder.  The background stamp is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and, although retired, there is a new, similar one releasing this month!  The sentiment is from SSS and the floral die cut is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Long Stem Silhouettes Dies.  
You can check out the rest of the talented teams' inspiration and then link up your card HERE!
I am linking up to these challenges~
Casology'- Watercolor

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! The colors are absolutely gorgeous! And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous Lee Ann! Love the soft colours and it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft watercolour resist background and those colours too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!!! Love the musical note embossing! And the colors are just so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooww perfect interpretation from photo at ATSM
    stunning made Lee Ann great DT card
    and I am so happy if you as teamie like to visiting me back
    thats why we are on a same team right LOL
    see you on my DT card teamie
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love how you added the white embossed musical notes before adding your beautiful serene colours. The die cuts in white looks so good against your background too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous translation of the inspiration photo! Colours, the embossed musical notes, the die cuts...so pretty!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beee-u-ti-ful!!!! I love the soft colors and the embossing, wow!!! This is just the perfect design for a sympathy card, soft and soothing :)
    Susan - DT teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...