Tuesday, November 8, 2016

CAS with Addicted to Stamps!

Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!

It is time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps; this week is CAS week!


I used the adorable Harvest Mouse Stamp Set for my card today.  Colored with Copics and as I do not have the matching dies, I fussy cut them out.  Sponged a setting and popped some pieces up on dimensional tape.
Used my MISTI to get that oh so perfect sentiment placement.
That's it for me. Check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team and then link up your CAS project!

Inspiration for the colors came from Sunday Stamps~

 I a also linking up to AAA Cards- "Thanks or Thanksgiving"


Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

9 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet card, love that set of stamps too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and pretty card! Love the lovely colors and the sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful CAS card Lee Ann and your colouring is gorgeous - such a cute little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how sweet is that?? Love your little die cut mouse and his fall goodies. Great use of those colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply ADORABLE! Beautiful colouring and a fabulous layout. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its soooo cute and Your colouring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coloring you did on this card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable clean single-layer card. This is just perfect! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome Lee Ann, I love your little scene!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...