Monday, March 26, 2012

Clean and Simple as Cake

Today's Clean and Simple challenge over at SCS is to use the inspirational picture, seen below-

     I am really beginning to enjoy these inspiration challenges- they really help in thinking outside the box.  And...they are helping me create clean and simple cards which I have not had much success at.

This card is made with Whisper White paper, the stamp sets Trendy Trees and Party this Way, as well as Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink ink.  I also used the Simply Scored tool (LOVING it) to simulate the cupcake liners.  The card is finished off with a white organza bow and the front panel is popped up on dimensionals.  
Thanks for stopping by; I hope you found my card inspiring.  As always, your comments are greatly appreciated!

Lee Ann                    

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Great use of this stamp and the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! And so creative with the scoring - great job. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...