Monday, October 29, 2012

Mixing a Little Mojo, Mint and Ribbon

Hello, everyone and welcome to a new week.  It is hard to believe the kids will be trick or treating this week and then we are into November!  Despite the busyness of the upcoming holiday season, it is my favorite time of year.  My card today has a festive winter feel to it.  The sketch is from this week's MOJO Monday challenge-

...And for this week's color challenge at The Play Date Cafe-


...And, at SCS this week, the technique challenge is to weave ribbon.  I have been wanting to do this for some time, so this seemed the perfect opportunity.

Golden Opportunity

The woven ribbon is such a beautiful backdrop, that I left it empty, with the exception, of course, of the floral spray, which I have become obsessed with lately! The soft green color is supposed to be "mint", but the closest I have to mint is Sage Shadow; I hope this counts!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!  Have a wonderful day!

Lee Ann

Supplies used Include-
CS-Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Soft Suede, Sage Shadow-Stampin Up
Other-Scalloped Squares die-Spellbinder, Little Leaves Sizzlit-Stampin Up, Rolled Roses die-MFT, Mistletoe die-PTI, ef, white ribbon, pearls, Crystal Snow 

7 comments:

  1. the white space with the ribbon really is beautiful and I love your punched leaves! this card is great :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and I love the soft minty colors you chose! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee-Ann, I love the woven ribbon. Would you please let us know how you made it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The woven ribbon adds great texture and with your spray of flowers it's very feminine. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the soft colors, and the delicate flowers:) Thanks for popping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous technique! That woven ribbon is such a feature, it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...