Sunday, February 10, 2013

Coloring with the Featured Stamper

Good Morning, Everyone!
This week's Featured Stamper at SCS is Wendy, and she has a fun and vibrant gallery full of colored images.  I got out my brand new Prismacolor pencils to play along-

I picked this pretty image from Sweet and Sassy stamps to color as I thought it would be pretty easy for my first go at colored pencils.  I wanted to avoid coloring skin! Can you tell I was thinking spring when I picked this floral and colors?  :)
Thanks so much for stopping be and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-
Stamps-Flowers in Bloom-Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Paper-Neenah Classic Crest White, SU Brilliant Blue, Stampin'Up -gold dsp, and Authentique -blue dsp
Ink-Memento
Other-Prismacolor Pencils, ribbon, pearls, dimensionals, Honeycomb and holiday Oval Frame efs, both from Stampin' Up, Stampin' Up oval Framelits, Copic marker (for shadow around image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...