Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sweet n Sassy Guest Designing!

Hello Everyone!!!

I am so excited today to be sharing with you my card for my first week as Guest Designer for Sweet n Sassy Stamps!  Today you get a sneak peak of a set being released on May 10th, Across the Miles, by Dina Kowal.  If you haven't checked out Dina's blog, I would encourage you to do so!  What a talented lady! 
I have challenged myself to make both CAS and non CAS cards with each of the new sets being released.  Here is my CAS version of Across the Miles-

Anyone who knows me knows I love to travel and EXPLORE, so this set is just perfect for me!  The quote on this card should be my motto!
I started with a piece of watercolor paper and generously spritzed it with water. I then dropped drops of Old Olive, Pool Party and Island Indigo reinkers onto the paper, allowing the ink to spread and run.  I dabbed up the excess liquid and dried the paper.  Next, I spattered some watered down Old Olive and Island Indigo reinker onto the inked paper, and again dried it.  The image was then stamped using Midnight Muse ink.  I die cut out the circle and matted it with Midnight Muse cs.

 The other images were stamped in Midnight Muse; the plane was fussy cut out and adhered to the sentiment panel; the panel is popped up on dimensionals.
Be sure to hop with SnSS on the 14th; you will be able to see my gussied up card using this set, as well as all the other designers' beautiful work and inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-
Stamps-Sweet n Sassy Stamps-Across the Miles
Paper- SU dsp, Midnight Muse cs, white cs
Ink-Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Old Olive, black
Other- MFT circle stax Die-namics, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Lee Ann!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...