Monday, February 10, 2014

Some Die~Namite News!

Hello Everyone!

Just popping in with a quick post about some very fun news! (If you are looking for the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog Hop, go here) I am now a member of the Die~Namites Design Team!  I am honored to be a part of such a creative and talented team of crafters from all over the world. 


Check out their great blog with all sorts of creative ways to use their gorgeous dies on your papercrafting projects.  I can't wait to share my first projects with you!

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome! I love their dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Ann :)

    Congrats to be in the new Designteam for Die-Namites Dies.
    I am glad to have you as a new teamies. Look forward to see what you'll create :)

    Love, Dunja x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are in for a treat...love your creative ways! Congratulations to both you, and them! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...