Thursday, December 18, 2014

Final Day to Get Your Free Die!

Good Morning Everyone!

The clock is ticking down- only 1 week to Christmas AND, today is the last day to take advantage of a great deal at Top Dog Dies.  You can get the Snowman Globe Die FREE when you spend $70 or more! 
I also have one more card made with the Ornaments and Tags #1 Die Set; yep I can't get enough of this die! 


I went a bit rustic, yet elegant with this card,  using Naturals White cs shades of brown and an evergreen print embossing folder.  Contrasted that with Brushed Gold cs and a large, sheer red bow. 

If you shop at Top Dog Dies from one of my links, I thank you in advance as I get 
credit for your purchase.  
THANK YOU!

Thanks so much for popping in; have a Blessed day!

Lee Ann  :)


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...