Sunday, January 25, 2015

Single Layer Flakes

Hi Again!

This is my second post this afternoon; having fun doing things I have not done in a while.  Earlier I colored a darling image (here).  My next project was a real challenge; I have discovered a new challenge- One Layer Christmas Cards- and I have really been stretching myself (since CAS so does not come naturally to me!) and  have been playing along.


I did a lot of masking, sponging, and also used the 'iron off technique on the white snowflakes- I ironed off the clear ep. 
Not only did I play along in the One Layer Christmas Card Challenge (snowflakes),


I also used the sketch from Stamplorations ~


Inkspirational's challenge this week is 'Ombre'.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is 'Winter Stamping'

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used~
 Stamps-Sweet n Sassy Stamps Spectacular Snowflakes, Vintage Ornaments
Paper- Cryogen White cs
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pretty in Pink, Strawberry Slush, Versamark
Other- gold ep, Copic multiliner


13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is some AWESOME masking you did there, Lee Ann! Love the peek-a-book gold snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty in pink.
    I'm not sure I'd ever think to use
    pink for a Christmas card, but
    this looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the pink with the snowflake theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Lee Ann. The pink is a great touch. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Anne that isa beautiful card. I love the colour fading, the gold addition all one layer. So want to try this. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome masking to make this card look layered! Thanks for joining in at both OLCC and STAMPlorations Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the fabulous masking on this design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, the ombre panel looks so rich! Fabulous one-layer card Lee Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I have very hard time believing you don't easily do CAS -this is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining us at OLCC and STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you may not have done many CAS designs, but you'd never know it, Lee Ann! I love all the masking and the colors on this! So happy you could join us at OLCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combination of the resist snowflakes with the gold ones, and the torn paper look. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, love how you used this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...