Sunday, August 9, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie's New Release Blog Hop!

Yippee!

The new August release is now available and that means you can get your hands on all of the Halloween goodness from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  Love the whole release?  Kimmie has a special that you can get HERE!
I love the kiddos in the You're a Scream Stamp Set; I couldn't wait to ink up this little 'bot.  He brings back memories of childhood and all of the fun of homemade Halloween costumes!


So when I look at this cutie, I see Kleenex boxes on his feet, cardboard boxes spray painted silver, tin cans and Solo cups!  Yes, red Solo cups for the 'ears'!  :)
He is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I used a piece of craft metal and pulled out some ancient brads to add to the metal idea.
I used the MOJO Monday sketch~


I even added a little tree lined street that this little guy could walk along.  Brings back memories!
Ready for more amazing inspiration?  Hop along using the links below to see what the rest of the team has created!




;

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card, I love your coloring talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the robot! Reminds me of my brother years ago when he was a robot (handmade suit of cardboard, of course!) for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...