Monday, December 7, 2015

A Sketch Challenge- Last one of the Year!

Hello Everyone! 
Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a great weekend; mine was quite productive for a change.  Christmas is up at my house and much needed cleaning and organizing were done (with much still needed) since I have been doing a painfully slow renovation of my kitchen and family room. 
Hard to believe, but today's challenge at The Challenge is the LAST of the year!  Yes, I said LAST of the YEAR!  Where has the time gone?? 
This last challenge is a sketch; everyone likes a good sketch!


Yes, so clearly I took a break from Christmas cards for this challenge.  I have a friend who has been under the weather and a get well card was in order.


I played with a new stamp set from Unity-I just got a big, wonderful, happy mail package from them and you know how it is when you have 'new' in the house- you just want to play with it! 
I tried out my new Zig brush watercolors as well.   The border is a Top Dog Die. 
And the more I look at this picture, the more I realize it is not focused either.  So sorry or that; I cannot tell you how many pics I took and how many times I tried to edit them. 
Ready to see what the rest of the team has for you? 

Hop on over to the blog to link up your card- we are looking forward to see what you share with us! 
And have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. Lee Anne, you did WONDERS with the sketch!!! LOVE the watercolory feel and bright purples, POP of yellow and sweet sequins! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...