Monday, June 4, 2018

Back in the Groove

Hi All~

Between the end of the school year followed by a vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park, I am feeling a little rusty when it comes to stamping.  I had multiple packages of goodies waiting for me when I got home from my vaca, so decided to try and get back in the swing of things, especially with Kathy Racoosin's Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge in full swing.


I had been eyeing this Rosie and Bernie stamp from Stamping Bella for some time, so when The Crafty Doodle Chick had a Memorial Day Sale, I decided to grab it.  I paired it with a sentiment from another Stamping Bella stamp, Tiny Townie Bree Loves Buttercream.
I decided to use the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge~

 When rooting through my patterned papers, I came across this beautiful paper that was perfect for the sketch.  I turned the sketch to make a horizontal card so I did not have to cut too much off of the pretty paper.  Rosie and Bernie fit perfectly over the starburst on the designer paper.

I am also linking up to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge~


And also to Seize the Birthday~  The challenge is always anything goes, as long as it is birthday, but this week the topping is 'Patterned Paper'.  So I have added the topping!



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann

6 comments:

  1. This sentiment made me smile from ear to ear! This card is adorable Lee Ann! Or should I have said AbDoraBaler! LOL Love the softness of the patterned paper and your fabulous coloring too! Thrilled to have this gem in our gallery this week at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how sweet is this?! I love your unicorn and little girl, so adorable together. The background is amazing, too. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! This is adorable! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!! Thank you for joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oii.. so cute! Lovely colouring and that sentiment is so cool :) Thank you for playing with us with your magical creature at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...