Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Starting the New Year Fresh!

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited to share with you that I am now part of one of my all time favorite challenge blogs, Freshly Made Sketches!  This is one of Lesley Croghan's babies and I have been playing along since the very beginning.  Looking for a sketch?  Look no further than FMS!


Here is your first sketch of 2019~

I made 3 versions of the sketch before I settled on the above card.  I think I like best it because it was made with love.  I young teacher I work with just adopted to small boys over the holidays.  I thought these adorable critters from Mama Elephant would be perfect for the new family!
I ended up using colors from the MFT color challenge this week; I just love this combo and want to make more using these  colors!  I used the adorable Animal Parade stamp set and colored with Copics.  The background panel was die cut with MFT's Dienamics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Edge Frames.  I pulled the word 'adoption' from a Lawn Fawn set.
That's it for me!  Now it is your turn!

Hope to see you in the FMS gallery!

Lee Ann 

7 comments:

  1. Adorable images. I love your bear's banner. Super cute, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! This card is perfect for the occasion. Isn't that just the best part of paper crafting - that it's so personal! Those little critters are absolutely charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card for a happy occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is such a sweet card! I just love those critters! What a perfect card to celebrate an adoption! Love your colouring! So glad you're part of our fun little team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous & adorable card Lee Ann. Love your colouring & the colours go so well together. Love it.

    We're currently having a DT Call if you're interested. You can find out all the details & apply here: https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/dt-call/

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us.
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business



    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team, Lee Ann! And what a wonderful card you've created - those critters are just too cute and you've used the colors in such a fabulous way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...