Monday, July 22, 2019

Fishing you Well

Hello! 

We have started a new week already!  Where has the summer gone??  I am enjoying summer way to much to see it nearing the end, lol. 
CASE this Sketch had me dreaming of the beach as I put together this card with their sketch~


This was one of those serendipitous cards; you know, playing around just to be playing around and then using an already colored and fussy cut image to create a card. 
I was playing around with the Primitive Fish stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, along with Distress inks in Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Faded Jeans and Old Paper.  My sequence was to lay down color, then place the stencil and add more color; remove stencil and splash water.  Then repeat varying the colors above.  I really love how this background turned out.  Turns out it paired perfectly with this Sweet n Sassy Stamps fish from the Fintastic Friends Stamp Set
I used this great sketch from CASE This Sketch~


Sometimes the best creations come with the least amount of effort! 
I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Make your own Background. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Lee Ann 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the fish background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and unique background and such an eye catching card x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...