Saturday, October 31, 2020

Santa Bear

 Hello Hello!  

I got a chance to play this afternoon and made a Christmas bear.  I love how he turned out-he is my favorite bear and is super versatile.  He has been a birthday bear, an Easter bunny bear, and now a Santa bear.  


The Big Bear, from IO Stamps, was stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and then colored with Copics.  I used a Signo White gel pen for the eyes.  

The adorable Santa Hat die was used with red and white cardstock.  I sponged red ink around the hat and added Wink of Stella to the white fluff of the hat.  The image panel was then die cut using the fun Crazy Stitched Die Set.  I used some patterned paper for a sentiment strip and die cut 'Ho Ho Ho' using the versatile Alphabet Typewriter LC die set.  

Join us at the There's a Stamp for That Challenge on FB.  Can you guess what this week's challenge is based on my card?  
I am linking up to Festive Friday Challenge #71.  I used patterned paper, sentiment and die cuts. 


Also linking up to Just Us Girls~ I think my letter die cuts qualify as words, if not, so sorry! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend, 

Lee Ann  


Other products from Simon Says Stamp-

5 comments:

  1. Lee Ann, love that bear, awesome job coloring and "dressing" him! Thank you for sharing with us at Festive Friday.
    Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are just perfect for the challenge and I absolutely LOVE your card! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be absolutely thrilled with how this turned out! I think this card is adorable! The recipient of this card this Holiday Season will love it too! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lee Ann...It doesn't get any cuter than this! Your coloring is perfect. Who can resist a bear in a Santa hat!!! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...