Saturday, October 1, 2022

Fall is for Pumpkin Pie!

 Hello and Happy Fall! 

Yes, I have been absent for quite some time.  I have had to reprioritize life and in addition, I lost all interest in crafting.  But today, I finally had a desire to craft!  And apparently it is World Card Making Day.  So, I sat down and made some food and fall themed cards.  


I am a sucker for pumpkin pie,.. or maybe I should say whipped cream with a bit of pumpkin pie!  My slice of pumpkin pie is made with Spellbinder's Serve a Slice Dies.  The plate and fork are from the Dish it Up Dies from SB.  I used lots of scraps and recycled card parts for this card.  The pumpkin filling was made with an old distress inked piece of paper that I sponged more color onto- I used Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.  I splattered it with a bit of water using the Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer for a bit of texture.  The two strips of patterned paper and white cs are also out of the scrap pile and the card base is a recycled base from a card I disassembled.  I used Mirror Silver CS for the fork.  My sentiment is from the So Grateful Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  

I am entering in the Just Us Girls Challenge, 'Scraps'.  


Also linking up to Atlantic Hearts Challenge.  I turned the sketch.  


Lastly, I am linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More for their Any Occasion Challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  


Lee Ann 


Supplies used in today's project(s)

3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider

SSS
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock

SSS
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins

SSS
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

SSS | scrpbk
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer

SSS
Mini Distress Ink Pad, Rusty Hinge
Mini Distress Ink Pad, Rusty Hinge

SSS
Gina K Connect Glue
Gina K Connect Glue

SSS
MISTI
MISTI

SSS
SB Dish It Up dies
SB Dish It Up dies

Spellbinders
SB Serve a Slice dies
SB Serve a Slice dies

Spellbinders
SB Mirror Silver cardstock
SB Mirror Silver cardstock

Spellbinders
So Grateful Stamp Set SnSS
So Grateful Stamp Set SnSS

SnSS

6 comments:

  1. Really cute card! Love how you turned the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. I really love the strips of patterned paper you have used and they are some leftovers from previous projects. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing this super cute card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. I love that pie, I want that set!! Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love the pie and the Damask banner. Great card. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you were able to find some crafting time over the weekend! I have been absent for awhile as well...and managed to get crafty this weekend too! You really need more whip cream on the pumpkin pie! Love the details! Welcome back! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card ! Love the bold orange piece of pie onto the kraft card base. Love both of the PP you used for this card. Very stylish. Welcome back and thanks for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...