Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!

 Hello, Hello and Happy New Year!

It has been a while- a long while.  I had the urge to craft on New Year's Eve-yippee!  I was not really sure I was ever going to be interested in cardmaking again, but here we are- at least for one day!  

I immediately headed for challenges to get inspired.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for this birthday card.  

Here is the sketch I used~

I started with two beautiful roses from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  The first is from the Rose Banner Stamp Set.  When stamping this image with my MISTI and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I masked out the banner.  The second rose is from the True Beauty Stamp Set.  Both roses were colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  

My background is made with my Gel Press Plate, acrylic paint and a brayer.  My sentiment is from the SnSS Birthday Wordfetti Stamp Set.  I used my MISTI and Versafine Black Ink to stamp.  

Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequins finish off the card.  

I am also linking up to the Krafty Chicks for their Anything Goes Challenge.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  


Lee Ann  


Supplies used in today's project(s)

"" ""
Copic Sketch Markers
Copic Sketch Markers

SSS | Blick
Gel Press Printing Plates
Gel Press Printing Plates

SSS | Blick
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider

SSS
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock

SSS
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins

SSS
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

SSS | scrpbk
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors

SSS | scrpbk
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer

SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

SSS | scrpbk
MISTI
MISTI

SSS
SnSS Rose Banner Stamp Set
SnSS Rose Banner Stamp Set

SnSS

SnSS True Beauty Stamp Set

SnSS

SnSS Birthday Wordfetti Stamp Set

SnSS

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those flowers are amazing! they really pop off the fab DSP. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...