Sunday, February 25, 2024

Come Near

 Hello Friends, 

I have been away for a bit for a family emergency.  It's hard to get back in the swing of things when you have been gone a while; I have forgotten how to juggle work, chores and errands. 

But I have a week back at work under my belt and Bible study has started back up, so life is starting to feel back to normal again, enough to sneak in some crafting.  I did need some inspiration to get me going.  I started with the colors at Sunday Stamps.  


This was definitely a challenging color palette, but I love how it came out! 


I used my favorite flowers AGAIN, from the SnSS stamp set, My Savior's Love.  I colored the image with Copics and then fussy cut it out.  I wanted some more leaves for the floral spray so I inked up some leaves from the MFT stamp set, Peaceful Birds and colored them with Copics. 
Next up I needed a sketch, so I headed to Freshly Made Sketches~


My background panel is die cut with  Spellbinders Fluted Rectangle Dies from vanilla cs.
I used patterned paper for the strips along the bottom and left side.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment, which I was graciously gifted from Word Art Wednesday and Stamp Simply.  Love, love, love the fonts. 
I am also linking up to Double D Challenges, where this week's challenge is patterned paper, and also Word Art Wednesday.  

Thank you for stopping by!

Lee Ann  
  

Supplies used in today's project(s)

Copic Sketch Markers
Copic Sketch Markers

SSS | Blick
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider

SSS
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock

SSS
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors

SSS | scrpbk
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer

SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

SSS | scrpbk
Gina K Connect Glue
Gina K Connect Glue

SSS | scrpbk
Versafine Claire Ink Nocturne
Versafine Claire Ink Nocturne

SSS | scrpbk
SnSS My Savior's Love Stamp Set
SnSS My Savior's Love Stamp Set

SSS | SnSS
MISTI
MISTI

SSS
Spellbinders Fluted Rectangle Dies
Spellbinders Fluted Rectangle Dies

scrpbk
MFT Peaceful Birds
MFT Peaceful Birds

SSS

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors that you've used and the layering is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! All of the little details work together perfectly! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...