Saturday, June 22, 2024

Getting Fruity

 Hello Again!  

I played along in several challenges using these fun and fruity images from SnSS; unfortunately, they are retired.  I used the sketch at Just Add Ink.  

The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I made a background panel using the SnSS Jumbled Hexies Stencil and sponged Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. 



I die cut a circle with  the IO Wacky Stitched Circle dies and then cut a portion of it off.  It was adhered to the panel and then the images were popped up on scrap cs and adhered to the card.  The sentiment is a retired stamp from IO.  I so love this verse and font. 

 I added a few SSS sequins and Wink of Stella for sparkle.  

I am linking up to the following challenges


My colors are from the Color Throwdown Challenge

Retro Rubber Challenge, Tic Tac Toe- I used summer, green and stencil as well as summer, die cut and sequins.  I am guessing that this stamp set is at least 4 years old.  

Alphabet Challenge~ F is for Fruit

7 comments:

  1. Just adorable, Lee Ann, what juicy wonderful coloring! Such a sweet design, too - love that background shading! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love the fresh look with the fruit! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautifully shaded colouring and the bright summery colours Lee Ann. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Lee Ann. Love that soft stencilling on the background. perfect to highlight your summer fruit. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful sentiment and superb mix of fruits with a lovely background. Thanks for joining in the fun at Alphabet Challenges, looking forward to seeing you again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and your fruits scream summer. I used the same row!! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...