Thursday, July 2, 2026

Fly Away

 Hello and Happy Summer!  

While I should be organizing my craft room, I am crafting in it instead.  It's good getting back into crafting and with the hot steamy weather, I 'd rather be inside.  

Today's card is a vintage birthday card for a boy.  I used this sweet old Penny Black image and colored it with Copics, then fussy cut him out.  


I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Challenge~


I embossed the background panel with an old Spellbinders embossing folder.  The decorative background panel was die cut out with my Penny Black Classy Frames Die.  A couple of flag die cuts ground the image.  

The sentiment was pieced together with two sentiments, the first one being from PTI.  Other brand is unknown. 

I am also linking up to the Krafty Chicks Challenge~

I am also linking up to Just Us Girls Challenge, as I used my 'must have' Classy Frames Dies from Penny Black.  I'm guessing they are from 2 or 3 years ago. 

Thanks for stopping by!  
Lee Ann 




8 comments:

  1. I love that image! So cute! What a great "boy" card!! Thanks for sharing at AHS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty interpretation of the sketch - that image is simply precious! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet birthday card! The little dog is absolutely adorable, and I love the cheerful pops of colour in your design. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your colouring of your your stamped image is amazing...like stunning. I love the image itself, great card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I recognized that PTI sentiment, but the little boy, colored so perfectly, steals the show! Thanks for playing with Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image. colouring is excellent. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and such a fun card. Thanks for sharing at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. Sweet images. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...